Early Head Start Program
Now Accepting Applications!
Early Head Start provides early, continuous, intensive, and comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income infants and toddlers and their families, and pregnant women and their families.
The Goals of Early Head Start
- To provide safe and developmentally enriching caregiving which promotes the physical, cognitive, social and emotional development of infants and toddlers, and prepares them for future growth and development;
- To support parents, both mothers and fathers, in their role as primary caregivers and teachers of their children, and families in meeting personal goals and achieving self sufficiency across a wide variety of domains;
- To mobilize communities to provide the resources and environment necessary to ensure a comprehensive, integrated array of services and support for families;
- To ensure the provision of high quality responsive services to family through the development of trained, and caring staff.
Monday – Friday 8:30am to 2:30
We provide free childcare and education including:
- Social Time
- Disabilities Services
- Once a week visits in home
- Qualified Home Visitors
- Curriculum Based—Parents as Teachers Curriculum
- Socializations 2x per month. Family Fun Activities
For more information or to schedule an appointment to apply, contact:
410 Arcadian Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53188