Enrollment Information and Forms
La Casa de Esperanza Charter School has the capacity to provide services for K4, K5, 1st and 2nd Grade for the 2017/2018 school year. Children are accepted regardless of race, color, sex, disability, or national origin. The program hours are 7:45am to 4:15pm. Enrollment should be done in person by parent.
To enroll your child, you must complete the following paper work:
- Enrollment Form
- Health History and Emergency Care Plan
- up-to-date immunization record
- recent physical (not more than 6 months prior or more than 3 months after enrollment)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program enrollment form
- Parent agreement
- Schedule with days and times of care needed
For more information, contact Roberta Connors at email@example.com.
Registration forms are available to download below for your convenience: