La Casa Village Apartments and Senior Center
Waukesha Housing Program for the Elderly and Disabled
La Casa Village, La Casa’s senior housing program, provides affordable, safe housing for low-income elderly and disabled individuals.
La Casa Village 1, which opened in March 1985, is a 46-unit housing complex for low-income individuals 62* or older, as well as low-income disabled individuals with impaired mobility. La Casa Village I is a 202/Section 8 project, which is overseen by the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority.
La Casa Village 2 opened in March 2002 and offers a 20-unit housing complex for low-income individuals 62 or older. La Casa Village II is a 202/PRAC project overseen by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Both La Casa Village I and II feature a variety of amenities for residents, including:
- Secured building with keyed entry
- Park-like setting, conveniently located near shopping
- Community room
- On-site laundry and storage lockers
- Guest speakers, games and social gatherings
- Mealsite run by the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Waukesha County on premises which serves lunches Monday thru Friday for tenants of La Casa Village I & II and Senior’s in the community 60 years old or older.
Rental subsidies for La Casa Village I and II are available through the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
For more information, contact Cindy Retzack at (262) 547-2856
This program is not possible without your support, click here to learn more about supporting this program.