La Casa De Esperanza Early Childhood Education Center
La Casa de Esperanza provides high-quality Early Educational services to the Waukesha community. At the Early Education Center, we understand that each child is an individual with abilities to be strengthened and needs to be met for overall development. Children are welcome regardless of race, ethnic background, economic status or language spoken. In fact, diversity is embraced as a unique aspect of who we are and the special melody we create together in the world. At the Early Education Center, we believe in creating an environment where every child has the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, reasoning ability, creativity and independence needed for positive personal growth and success in the education system. Our caring, experienced and qualified faculty provide programs for children from 6 weeks to 12 years. The Early Education Center is a full service ECE Center and we are proud to offer a variety of programs to meet the community’s needs including:
- First and second-shift Early Childhood Education (Monday – Friday from 6:00 a.m. until 7 p.m.)
- Before and after school programs, including transportation to-and-from Waukesha Public schools
- Art, music and computer instruction
- Daily curriculum activities in both Spanish and English
- Nutritious meals and snacks included
- Tutoring and homework help
- Recreational and educational field trips
- Indoor and outdoor large motor space
- School break vacation camps
- Exciting summer programs for school age children
Interested in becoming a part of the La Casa family? For more information please fill out the inquiry form below. Ready to enroll? Come see us at 410 Arcadian Ave in Waukesha. You may also download our enrollment packet from the links below.
New this summer is our Taste of Mexico Summer Program!
Join us this summer for our Taste of Mexico Summer Program. Children will have an opportunity to explore three distinct states from Mexico; Jalisco, Veracruz and Zacatecas taught by 4 highly qualified guest teachers from Mexico.
Program Dates: June 17, 2019 to August 2, 2019 (Children will also have the opportunity to perform what they learn at Fiesta Waukesha!)
Time: Monday-Friday: 8 am to 1 pm (includes lunch)
Cost: $500/2 week session
For children ages 6 to 12 years old.