Thank you from our CEO
Dear Friends of La Casa,
For nearly 50 years, La Casa de Esperanza has been helping transform lives in the greater Waukesha community. Our mission, to provide opportunities to achieve full social and economic participation in society, with emphasis on the Hispanic population, is the focus of each and every one of our programs. Thanks to generous supporters like you, here are some of the ways we help over 20,000 children, youth, seniors and families every year:
- We educate children by providing an affordable, nationally recognized early childhood educational program for over 500 young learners, preparing them for future academic success.
- We help families build a future, by teaching financial literacy, entrepreneurship education, and providing job training, skill assessments and continuing education opportunities to over 1800
- We assist homeowners and renters by reducing home heating costs through increase energy efficiency to over 1000 homes in Waukesha, Milwaukee, and Jefferson Counties.
- We empower working parents by offering extended daycare hours so 100 families have a safe place for their child(ren) while they work second shift.
- We work for a solution by addressing the achievement gap for 86 students by opening the La Casa de Esperanza Charter School.
- We honor culture by organizing events such as Fiesta Waukesha, and programs like the Youth Arts Program.
These programs have resulted in tens of thousands of success stories over La Casa’s 50 years. Yet, none of these success stories are possible without your generosity. Your financial support provides resources La Casa needs to ensure that we can continue to provide these quality programs and successful outcomes.
The need is great, and your support matters more than ever. Any amount you give is a key investment in building our community.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, staff, and the children and families we serve, thank you for your support of La Casa.
Very best regards,
Anselmo Villarreal, Ph.D.
President and CEO